Pet Friendly Arrangements
- Pet Friendly – we are happy to welcome your pet-children at The Yard.
- Unsupervised Pets – are not allowed. Pets can never be left alone on THE YARD without their owners.
- Don’t feed other pets – especially our dog, NINA. She is on a special diet for her skin. She almost died because of bones stuck in her throat.
- The Cottage has been specially equipped to accommodate pets. (eg. fencing around and Cosy dog box if they want to take a nap outside.
- Bedding – Please always bring your own bedding/blankets for the pets. If you need an extra doggy blanket, to cover maybe the furniture, we can supply you with a clean pet-friendly blanket to make everyone relax in case they jump onto the bed. (Please communicate your need with your hostess.)
- White bedding – yes, we do have white bedding on our beds, but we prefer swopping the white for our pet-friendly multi colour bedding when you are bringing a pet along.
- Pick-up-Poo – please pick up your dog’s poo to make it landmine safe for everyone else on the property.
- No scratching on doors – please refrain your dog from scratching on inside or outside of any doors.
- No Pets on Furniture – we do understand that each person treat their pets differently. Seeing that we receive many guests at The Yard, we ask that you will please refrain your pets from lying /sleeping on the furniture. If it is impossible to keep them down, could you kindly cover the furniture with a doggy blanket (Let us know if you need an extra blanket).