Save our Resources
PLEASE HELP SOUTH AFRICA SAVE OUR RESOURCES
- Water – although we were blessed with good rains, water is still very expensive.
- Towels – Please keep your unused towels rolled up and the used ones open in the bathroom, so that we know which ones to wash.
- Washing Lines – Do not hang wet clothing or towels over anything made of wood. This will spoil the wood and soil the towel. Please use the washing lines provided at each unit.
- Linen – Your bedding will always be crispy clean, but sometimes not ironed because of a saving of electricity. The washing is done with a bio-degradable soap that is non-allergenic. Rain water are used and all of this goes back into the garden.
- Geyser – each unit has a separate geyser. We will appreciate if you can regulate your geyser by switching it on 1 to 2 hours before you want to take a shower.
- Lights – please switch off lights when not using the room. Especially see that the outside lights are switched off.
- Aircon – currently there are aircons in The Cottage and Katze Dormitory. Please don’t leave the aircon on while the doors/windows are wide open OR if there is no one in the unit.
- Windows – Could you please open your windows regularly so that fresh air can circulate through the unit. This will help us prevent dampness and ugly smells.