Katze Dormitory @ The Yard sleeps 4. A free-standing, upcycled park home, with two bunk beds. This room could easily be shared by a group of travelers and is booked by the bed. The toilet and hot shower is a few steps away, outside the dorm. All rooms are fitted out with a kettle and tea/coffee tray, a fridge and a microwave with basic crockery. There is a barbeque area and communal washbasin. This unit is ideal for travelers willing to share a room. Secure Parking behind locked gates.
Take a Tour
- Geyser – switch geyser on 1 or 2 hours before taking a shower.
- Stoep lights switch – make sure stoep lights are off when you go to bed.
- Outside wash area – next to Katze Bathroom you will find the communal Wash area.
- Communal Braai – there is a portable braai standing in BITS’
- Fire Extinguishers for KATZE dormitory is outside at the entrance door of BITS.